May we say, we are obsessed with the cast of 'Dancing with the Stars: Athletes'
Dancing with the Stars is set to return to screens on April 30 and this time, for a very special athletes edition.
ABC's supremely successful 'Dancing with the Stars' is set to return to the small screens for a 26th season on April 30, with fans no doubt eager to see the stellar cast the show has in store for them this time around. And well, let's just say that the producers have not disappointed.
The upcoming season will feature only athletes and is accompanied by a further twist: instead of its usual 8 to 11-week run, it will wrap up in just four weeks. This change was forced, in part, thanks to the return of 'American Idol' on the network but will quite possibly make the show more fast-paced and thrilling to watch.
Here are the 10 athletes who will be performing for your votes in the upcoming season. Who do you think will walk away with the coveted mirror-ball trophy?
1. Adam Rippon (Olympic figure skater) with Jenna Johnson
2. Arike Ogunbowale (College basketball player) with Gleb Savchenko
3. Chris Mazdzer (Olympic Luger) with Witney Carson
4. Jamie Anderson (Olympic snowboarder) with Artem Chigvintsev
5. Jennie Finch Daigle (Former softball pitcher) with Keo Motsepe
6. Johnny Damon (Former MLB outfielder) with Emma Slater
7. Josh Norman (NFL cornerback) with Sharna Burgess
8. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Former NBA superstar) with Lindsay Arnold
9. Mirai Nagasu (Olympic figure skater) with Alan Bersten
10. Tonya Harding (Former competitive skater) with Sasha Farber