Who is Nicholas Constanza? Kim Kardashian gets restraining order for 2nd stalker
Less than a week after it was reported that Kim Kardashian was planning on filing a restraining order, TMZ has been able to learn the name of the man she alleged has been "stalking" her. In the latest update, the outlet reports that the reality star turned beauty mogul has finally been able to obtain legal protection against a man identified as Nicholas Constanza who had allegedly sent Kardashian a package containing an engagement ring and a packet of Plan B - the emergency contraceptive pill. News of this comes after Kardashian was able to obtain a restraining order against another man called Charles Zelenoff, less than a month ago.
According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the gift package from Constanza was allegedly discovered by Kardashian's guards on June 3. At the time, Kardashian's security team had confirmed that the gift was sent by someone who's shown up to her house several times in the past, the first time being in February, the same month reports of her and Kanye West's divorce became public. The court filing from Kardashian's attorney Shawn Holley sees her allege that the man had shown up in her house once in February, and another time in May. Kardashian also alleged that Constanza has been harassing her online as well, sharing false marriage certificates and creepy posts about her on social media.
Kim Kardashian fails ‘baby bar’ exam, trolled: ‘Nannies would pass it easily’
Kim Kardashian says she was 'horny' when she made Ray J sex tape: 'I just felt like it'
Who is Nicholas Costanza?
Agreeing with Kardashian's concerns, a judge granted the mom-of-three a temporary restraining order against her alleged stalker, who was identified as Constanza. Kardashian claims in court filings that Constanza had randomly shown up at her gated community in past instances and told her guards that he was there to pick her up for dinner. When he had shown up at Kardashian's home in February, Constanza had just asked to see her. In his more recent attempt, he showed up claiming he was taking her out.
For months, Constanza had been allegedly posting all sorts of rubbish claims of marriage and random creepy messages about the reality star on his social media accounts. One of his posts, reports TMZ, read: "Queen Kimberly sitting up in thy big castle alone waiting for her Knight in Shining Armor.” So when the disturbing gift package reached Kardashian's guards, they deduced it came from the same man. Constanza's social media accounts have been deactivated since news of Kardashian's security team planning on filing a restraining order became public. As per the court order, he has to stay at least 100 yards away from Kardashian and refrain from contact.
The other 'stalker'
Constanza is the second man who was slammed with a restraining order from Kardashian within the span of just a month. On May 28, TMZ reported that Kardashian's lawyer Holley acquired a temporary restraining order to protect the reality star from a 32-year-old man called Charles Peter Zelenoff, who had also been harassing her for months.
The other stalker, Zelenoff, had been sharing disturbing posts about wanting to pursue a physical relationship with Kardashian, and several troubling ones are about invading her home too. Court documents see Kardashian alleging Zelenoff had snapped photos of her property from the outside and has been expressing frustration online about not being allowed inside. Kardashian claimed this left her scared as the man was able to find her home despite her never sharing the exact address anywhere.
Zelenoff, who already had two convictions for battery, was dubbed dangerous by Kardashian in her filing, and she also used the word "stalker" to describe her relationship with the man. Much like Costanza's, the Zelenoff restraining order also demands he must stay at least 100 years away from Kardashian at all times.