Is marriage on the cards for 'The Bachelor's Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph or will they split?

Now that things are going well for the couple, does this mean that everything ends well for Underwood and Randolph? Will they get married or will they break up? Here's what fans think


                            Is marriage on the cards for 'The Bachelor's Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph or will they split?

Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph's road to love was quite a bumpy one. When 'The Bachelor's season 23 began, Underwood was dating over 20 other women at the same time but toward the end, he fell in love with Randolph, but sadly she revealed that she didn't love him and left. 

Heartbroken, Underwood who was determined to get her back, literally jumped a fence for Randolph and finally got her back. Though the two are together, they are not yet engaged and revealed that they are taking things slow. But they are head over heels in love with each other, or that is what their social media posts portray. 



 

 

Underwood recently revealed in an interview with People that he will propose to Randolph within the next year. So does this mean that everything ends well for Underwood and Randolph? Will they stay together forever and end up getting married? or will they break up? 

Currently, the couple's relationship is on a full swing, but fans reveal and speculate what they think is in store for the couple and if they will stay together or break up eventually. "I 100% believe they'll split before the year ends. I just don't think Cassie has enough maturity yet and clearly doesn't know how to communicate and pinpoint what she wants, and this is Colton's first actual serious hopefully long-term relationship. They seem happy right now which is great though!" wrote a fan on Reddit.



 

 

Another added, "Wouldn’t be surprised either way but leaning towards (an) eventual breakup." Though some fans stated that Underwood and Randolph will eventually break up, some were divided with the thought saying that there are chances of either happening. "The odds are, they will probably break up. I'd guess there's a 75 percent chance of that happening because they're both so young and this is Colton's first SERIOUS relationship. It's definitely possible they can grow together as a couple and get married after a long relationship. I'd say there's a 25 percent chance of that happening. It really just depends on how committed they are and how much they want to be together. I think they're compatible from what little I've seen. I just don't know if either is 100 percent ready to settle down and get married yet. It's very smart of them to not be engaged just yet because if it does happen, it will be extra super special," said a fan.



 

 

Adding to that another fan said, "I don’t know. I don’t see them getting married but I also don’t see them breaking up. Omg Colton after this breakup would be broken." Some fans also stated that they do have a high chance of staying together because of their compatibility, but only if they get engaged. "I think if they do get engaged they will stay together forever. Since they’re just dating as of now for them to choose to do that would mean it’s something special. However, I don’t see them getting engaged and I think they’ll last about a year and a half."

With fans divided with their speculations on Randolph and Underwood, we can only wait and see what the future holds for the couple.