Comedy Central launches digital Originals channel on YouTube: Here's the full list of shows
The Comedy Central Originals channel comes on the heels of the brand’s recently launched Comedy Central Stand-Up channel on YouTube
Comedy Central continues to expand its digital footprint with its latest launch – the Comedy Central Originals YouTube channel. In conjunction with the channel launch, Comedy Central also released a digital development slate that features new and returning series, pilots orders, stand-up and social content.
The Comedy Central Originals channel comes on the heels of the brand’s recently launched Comedy Central Stand-Up channel on YouTube, which will premiere 'Emily Heller: Ice Thickeners' on March 8. This will be the brand’s first original one-hour special to premiere exclusively on a digital platform.
“In addition to significantly growing our audience, a clear success this past year has been the establishment of Comedy Central’s digital in-house creators team and the implementation of our digital first production capabilities,” said Jen Danielson, SVP, Digital, Comedy Central. “The launch of the Comedy Central Originals channel on YouTube further expands our reach and provides our fans a one-stop destination to engage with best in class original content that is made for the platform, culturally relevant, personally relatable and most importantly – makes you laugh”
In addition to premiering on the Comedy Central Originals channel, the content will also roll out across the brand’s social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, cc.com as well as the Comedy Central Stand Up channel on YouTube.
1) Emily Heller: Ice Thickeners. The series premiered on March 1.
2) Comedians Solve World Problems. The weekly series will make debut on March 11.
3) Shane Torres Conquers Your Fears. The series debuts on March 15.
4) UNSEND: UNSEND. Produced by Big Breakfast, the series will roll out on April 5.
1) After Hours w/ Josh Horowitz. Upcoming episodes, including David Harbour, will roll out this spring.
2) As Seen on CC. Current episodes are also available on the As Seen On CC Facebook Watch page.
3) Comedy Central Stand Up Featuring (Season 2). Season 2 premiered February 26 on Comedy Central Stand Up channel on YouTube, Facebook Watch, Twitter and Instagram.
4) Dollar Store Therapist. Current episodes: Self-Pleasure ft. Jessica Kirsonand Nightmare Scenario ft. Casey James Salengo.
6) Thank You, Goodnight. Season one comics included Joel Kim Booster, Yamaneika Saunders and Casey James Salengo. Season two features Emmy Blotnick, Tim Dillon and Nore Davis and debuts on March 11.
7) That’s An App?. Episodes include: Scat Scanner, OkOedipus, SinMo.
8) The Foley Artist. Other episodes include: Die Hard and Bumblebee.
9) You Didn’t Wanna Know. Episodes include: Bugs In Your Food ft. Jim Gaffigan and Turtles Have Salmonella ft. Ben Schwartz.
1) Agree to Disagree.
2) Mad Memes.
3) Sex Fails