'She was trying to trigger me': Aaron Carter to sue Melanie Martin, dubs battle as ‘Johnny Depp/Amber Heard 2.0’

Sharing his plans to sue Melanie, Aaron Carter explained that his son was currently living with Melanie Martin’s mother, as she had lost custody

'She was trying to trigger me': Aaron Carter to sue Melanie Martin, dubs battle as ‘Johnny Depp/Amber Heard 2.0’
Aaron Carter plans to sue his girlfriend and compares the plan to Johnny Dep- Amber Heard case (Frazer Harrison/Paul Morigi/ Win McNamee/Getty Images)
ADVERTISEMENT

LANCASTER, CALIFORNIA: Aaron Carter, who was recently accused by his former girlfriend Melanie Martin of breaking her ribs, is planning to sue her. And, if this was not enough, he compared his plans to that of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case. The rapper and singer claimed that his lawsuit would look like “Johnny Depp/Amber Heard 2.0” referencing Depp's brutal defamation suit against his ex-wife.
 
The latest claims made by Carter come after a month after the crooner had claimed that he and Melanie had reunited. However, it seems the two split again sometime around when he called the police to his home. Aaron Carter had earlier also accused Melanie of robbing expensive items from his house.
 
READ MORE
How Aaron Carter went from fresh-faced superstar to being labeled 'trainwreck' despite kicking addiction

ADVERTISEMENT

‘Want my son back’: Aaron Carter checks into rehab to regain custody of Prince, his 10-month-old child  

Aaron Carter attends WE tv Celebrates the 100th Episode of the
Aaron Carter (Presley Ann/Getty Images)

ADVERTISEMENT

'She wouldn't leave, she was trying to trigger me’

Speaking of cops seen at his house recently, Aaron Carter cleared the air, as per The Daily Mail, saying that he had called the cops to his home adding, “She wouldn't leave, she was trying to trigger me.” The 34-year-old artist added that his nine-month-old son Prince was not in the house and that he didn't see him during the altercation.
 
Aaron Carter also claimed that Melanie would “break in through the back window just walk in the house” without his permission. "I personally feel like I deserve a better girl,” said Carter adding that he needed someone who better fit with his "Southern" values. “Now it's time to focus on being single, focus on my aftercare, focus on my son,” said Carter.   

ADVERTISEMENT

‘It's gonna turn into a Johnny Depp/Amber Heard 2.0’

Sharing his plans to sue Melanie, Aaron Carter explained that his son was currently living with Melanie’s mother, as she had lost custody. The singer had earlier revealed that he lost custody “just because I own guns.”
 
Speaking of his lawsuit, Carter asserted, “Unfortunately, it looks like it's gonna turn into a Johnny Depp/Amber Heard 2.0,” adding that he was going to sue Martin for “defamation of character” over her claim that he had broken multiple of her ribs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Depp steps outside court during his civil trial at Fairfax County Circuit Court on April 25, 2022 in Fairfax, Virginia. Depp is seeking $50 million in alleged damages to his career over an op-ed Heard wrote in the Washington Post in 2018.
Johnny Depp steps outside court during his civil trial at Fairfax County Circuit Court on April 25, 2022, in Fairfax, Virginia. Depp is seeking $50 million in alleged damages to his career over an op-ed Heard wrote in the Washington Post in 2018 (Paul Morigi/Getty Images)

He added, “It almost ruined my career, so I had no other choice than to sue her.” Giving a shoutout to Johnny Depp's attorney Camille Vasquez, Carter stated, “I'm just going to put this out there. Camille, if you hear this message, please help me, call me and find a way to contact me personally and I would love to talk to you” concluding, “I know that you can help me win this because I have the facts. It's a win–win.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Share this article: 'She was trying to trigger me': Aaron Carter to sue Melanie Martin, dubs battle as ‘Johnny Depp/Amber Heard 2.0’