Who is Chris Noth's fourth accuser? Lisa Gentile speaks out amid star's marriage woes
During a press conference on Thursday, December 23, Gentile claimed that Noth, 67, had assaulted her back in 2002
A fourth accuser has come forward and spoken out about her allegations against Chris Noth. Singer Lisa Gentile has now accused Chris Noth of sexual assault. During a press conference led by her attorney Gloria Allred on Thursday, December 23, Gentile claimed that Noth, 67, had assaulted her back in 2002.
"I first met Chris Noth when I began frequenting Da Marino restaurant in New York City in 1998. He was a regular there and good friends with the owner Pasquale Marino. I would often see Chris dining and hanging out there when I would visit Da Marino with my family and my friends. Eventually, Chris and I started conversing and we became acquaintances. We would talk mostly about music and show business in the neighborhood," Gentile said.
"Then on a Saturday night, in early 2002, we were all hanging out at Da Marino. Around midnight, I was getting ready to leave. Chris offered me a ride home and I said, 'Okay.' When we arrived at my apartment, he asked if he could come up. I told him I had nothing to offer him to drink and he said, 'That's okay.' He just wanted to see where I lived. He came upstairs. We entered and we went into the kitchen. He wanted to see the rest of the apartment, but I didn't show him because my roommates were sleeping. He used the restroom and I found some old box wine and poured him a glass," she added.
Gentile stated that despite her protests, Noth began kissing and touching her. "He started kissing me almost right away. Then he leaned against the kitchen countertop and forcibly pulled me against him. He was slobbering all over me. I quickly became uncomfortable. Then he became more aggressive and put both hands on my breasts and began squeezing them very hard over my shirt. He quickly went under my shirt, and began squeezing them even harder over my bra with his fingers grabbing the exposed skin, not covered by my bra. Then he pushed my bra up with both of his hands," she said.
"I grabbed his hands with my hands and tried to stop him. I kept pushing his hands down while he was pushing mine up. I was trying to get him to stop. Then he forced my hands to pull up his shirt exposing his belly, and then even harder he pushed my hands down toward his penis. I finally managed to push him away and get out of his grasp and yell 'No, I don't want this.' He became extremely angry and started screaming and calling me a tease and a bitch. He stormed out of my apartment," Gentile added.
As soon as Noth left her apartment, Gentile woke up her roommate and narrated her ordeal. She got a call from Noth the next morning. "He warned me that if I ever told a soul about what happened the night before that he would ruin my career, that I would never sing again and that he would blacklist me in the business. He hung up on me and I immediately called my mother and father crying," she said.
"I was afraid to come forward because of Mr. Noth's power and his threats to ruin my career. I'm speaking out now in support of the other four women who have courageously come forward before me. I feel that we should have our day in court to seek to hold Mr. Noth accountable for what he did — and also speaking out to ensure the rights of my nieces, my goddaughter and future victims of sexual harassment and assault," Gentile added.
Reportedly, Chris Noth's marriage is now “hanging by a thread”. Tara Wilson, his wife, has allegedly removed the wedding ring.
The ‘Sex and the City’ actor was accused of sexually assaulting two women in 2004 and 2015. Later, even a third woman came forward and accused the ‘SATC’ alum of sexual assault. Since then, all the brands and agencies that were associated with the actor have slowly started to get away from him. His talent agency, A3 Artists Agency, has dropped him while his collaboration with Peloton has also been scrubbed. North has maintained that he never assaulted any of the women.