Who is Drakeo The Ruler's girlfriend? Noel Bianca says 'this loss is unbearable'
Bianca said that she and Drakeo, 28, lived together and had 'been together for years'
Drakeo The Ruler's girlfriend has opened up about her love for the slain rapper and the pain of losing him. In the aftermath of the Once Upon a Time in LA music festival where Drakeo was stabbed to death, his girlfriend, who goes by Noel Bianca on social media, shared a series of posts on Instagram.
"Darrell you knew everything about me and still loved me," Noel wrote in one post. "I will miss our drunk nights, our arguments over nothing, u singing Sam Smith to me in the car, holding my hand 24/7, massaging my feet, staring at me while I'm sleeping. This loss is unbearable."
In another post, Noel shared a photo of Drakeo and her walking away hand-in-hand from the camera. "I will follow you anywhere you lead me. Even if the path is painful to get thru. I know you will be by my side baby," she wrote as the caption.
Bianca said that she and Drakeo, 28, lived together and had "been together for years". She also put up a number of Instagram stories after the death of the rapper. "You asked me last Monday. 'So does this mean we are soulmates.' They took my baby from me on my birthday. I will never be the same without u my rib," she wrote. "If I had one birthday wish it would be for my man to be bear hugging me one more time. He gave me the best hugs. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel right now. I just wish u were here Darrell," she wrote in another post.
Drakeo's stabbing is still under investigation. The rapper, whose real name is Darrell Caldwell, had been on the wrong side of the law for years. In August this year, he was arrested by the LAPD in the presence of his young son. He had been arrested at 12 pm on August 22 on the charge of "excon with a gun" and his bail was set at $35,000. He documented being pulled over in an Instagram live which was later deleted. In 2018, he was indicted on felony charges in LA for an incident related to a 2016 murder. Charges included murder and conspiracy to commit murder for which he was acquitted in July 2019 but the jury convicted him on possessing firearms. In September that year, the DA's office refiled two charges from the 2016 case that the jury was on the fence about: shooting from a motor vehicle and a criminal gang conspiracy charge. He waited for his trial in jail until November 4, 2020, when he was released after accepting a plea bargain.