Last Updated: May, 2018
2. Intellectual Property
3. Your Content and Suggestions
The Services include features that involve information that you upload, submit, or send through the Services ( e.g. , blog comments) (“Your Content”). This Section provides the terms and conditions governing your use of such features.
- By submitting Your Content to the Services, you grant MEA WorldWide a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, adapt, display, and perform Your Content. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to Your Content, including the right to assign or grant a license to your rights. Please do not submit Your Content to the Services if you do not wish to grant us the rights set forth in this Section.
- We welcome your comments regarding the Services, Services Content, and our products. In addition to the license you grant to us in this Section for Your Content, if you elect to provide or make available suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, or other information or materials to us in connection with or related to the Services and MEA WorldWide’s products (including any related technology), whether you send such information or materials to us through the Services or through a separate communication channel, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable right to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer, and otherwise distribute, and exploit any such information or materials in any manner. Please do not send us such information or materials, if you do not wish to grant us the rights set forth in this Section.
- You agree that you will not use the Services to send, post, or publish:
- Any content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially or ethnically offensive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- Any message, data, code, or software that would violate our, or any third party, proprietary, or intellectual property rights, including unauthorized copyright text, images, programs, trade secrets, or other confidential proprietary information, or use trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion;
- Any personal information of a third party, or images that include a third party or depict a third party’s likeness, without the third party’s express, written consent;
- Any advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or bulk e-mail lists or upload;
- Any materials that violate, could cause us or a third party to violate, or encourage us or a third party to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; or
- Any content or communications intended to impersonate someone else.
4. Service Access and Use
- Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Services or Services Content;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services or Services Content;
- Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Services or Services Content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Services Content from the Services for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Services Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- Transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Services including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Services or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of the Services;
- Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Services;
- Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity;
- Affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Services, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Services, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Services Use the Services or Services Content in any manner that misappropriates any trade secret or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party ;
- Use the information in the Services or Services Content to sell a similar service ;
- Violate export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce; or engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services.
5. Personal Information Submitted through the Services
6. Links to other Web Sites and Services
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of MEA WorldWide. MEA WorldWide has no responsibility for the linked websites nor does linking constitute an endorsement of any linked website. If you use the links, you will leave the Services and your activities may be governed by other term and conditions and privacy practices. Links are provided solely for the convenience and information of the Services’ users.
Disclaimer: The Site contains links and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. We do not control these websites and we are not responsible for their availability or their content and /or services. Links to these websites are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. This Article includes advertising and promotional material provided by our advertisers. We do not recommend or endorse any advertiser, its products or services and we ask that you contact the advertiser directly if you have any queries or concerns regarding the content of any advertisement.
7. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that users of the Services do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the MEA WorldWide to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MEA WorldWide to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information specified above must be sent to our Designated Agent at :
E-mail: [email protected]
Please note that Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to us may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided us with the allegedly infringing material.
8. Limitation of Warranty
MEA WorldWide does not represent, warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the Services or linked from the Services . Due to, among other things, the possibility of human and/or mechanical error, MEA WorldWide shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions on the Services . The opinions expressed within this website, apps and services, are the personal opinions of the authors. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the articles do not reflect the views of MEA WorldWide and MEA WorldWide does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site or apps is for general information or entertainment purposes only. MEA WorldWide makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site and apps, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Warranty Disclaimer. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MEA WorldWide DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR COMPLETELY FREE OF ERRORS. WE WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY COMMUNICATION OR YOUR CONTENT. MEA WorldWide DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL, OR WRITTEN) WITH RESPECT THERETO AND WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUPPORT RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING.
9. Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE WILL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE.
You will have the right to defend and compromise such claim at your expense for the benefit of MEA WorldWide; provided, however, you will not have the right to obligate the MEA WorldWide and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents in any respect in connection with any such settlement without the written consent of the indemnified party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you fail to assume your obligation to defend, the MEA WorldWide may do so to protect its interests and you will reimburse all costs incurred by the MEA WorldWide in connection with such defence.
11. Choice of Law
12 . Miscellaneous
- The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
13. Contact Us
You may also send us mail at the following address:
Attention: Data Privacy Officer (DPO) at MEA WorldWide
Eleven Internet Services LLP.
1608, 7th Cross, Opp BMTC Bus Depot,
Agara Village 1st Sector, HSR Layout,