Melanie Martin moves out of Aaron Carter's Lancaster home, calls cops to 'keep the peace'

In a recent interview a few months back, Aaron Carter had claimed that his relationship with his fiancee Melanie Martin was over and done for good

Melanie Martin moves out of Aaron Carter's Lancaster home, calls cops to 'keep the peace'
Melanie Martin has reportedly moved out of Aaron Carter's Lancaster apartment after the singer's death (Aaron Carter/Instagram)
ADVERTISEMENT

LANCASTER, CALIFORNIA: Aaron Carter’s fiancee was captured on camera leaving the star's home days after he was found dead in the same apartment. Visibly distraught Melanie Martin got her stuff packed with the help of a few people and got it all loaded in a moving van parked outside their Lancaster, California home on Tuesday, November 8. She had allegedly called the police from Carter’s $800,000 apartment to "keep the peace."

Carter’s body was found by the authorities in a bathtub on November 5, as he had died due to drowning. It is also reported that the medically-trained neighbors tried to help save Carter, but his house sitter didn’t allow them to enter in. Carter had a tumultuous relationship with his fiancee, Melanie, for a couple of years, and they shared a one-year-old son Prince, who was born in November 2021.

ADVERTISEMENT

READ MORE

'After all of that surgery, you are still ugly': Nicki Minaj may have just reignited Cardi B feud in ‘We Go Up’

Who is Melinda Gates' boyfriend? Bill Gates' ex-wife and philanthropist seems to have found love again

ADVERTISEMENT

In a recent interview a few months back, Carter had told Daily Mail that his relationship with Melanie was over and done for good. However, in the official statement on Carter’s death, Melanie had written, “My fiancee Aaron Carter has passed away. I love Aaron with all my heart and it's going to be a journey to raise a son without a father. Please respect the privacy of my family as we come to terms with the loss of someone we love greatly. We are still in the process of accepting this unfortunate reality. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.”

A video allegedly obtained by TMZ showed a Instagram live stream recorded by Carter, where he was reading a message he claimed Melanie had sent. “If it's true what you're doing, you're not going to end up alive. You're going to die. I love you, this is not safe. Please don't do this to yourself,” he read out. Carter was seen commenting on the text, “She says 'I don't care anymore'. Leave me alone Melanie! Dude, can't you take a hint! She just told me 'you're going to die'. Wow, that's f****d up.”

ADVERTISEMENT

At the Antelope Valley Courthouse in Los Angeles County earlier this year, Carter filed for custody of their son as well as a petition for protection. He had accused Martin of "emotional distress, anguish, shoving, & scratching," and further alleged that she had abused him "emotionally" by threatening to commit suicide.

The on-and-off couple who had announced their engagement in June 2020, called it off a week after welcoming Prince, and then got back together in December 2021, before breaking up again in February 2022. Their relationship status at the time of Carter's death remains unclear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Share this article: Melanie Martin moves out of Aaron Carter's Lancaster home, calls cops to 'keep the peace'