ISIS is allegedly planning to murder Kate Middleton by poisoning food she buys at a supermarket
Husnain Rashid was jailed for life with a minimum of 25 years July 13, 2018, for calling on ISIS supporters to attack Prince George
According to a shocking new report, it is being claimed ISIS extremists have threatened to kill Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, by poisoning the food she buys at the supermarket. The alleged threats against the Duchess were made on messaging service Telegram and encouraged tampering with the royal's food.
In one of the images circulated, the 37-year-old is shown with a red X on a shopping trolley with the caption: "We know what she eats – poison it!" There have also been reports of additional threats made on her eldest son Prince George along with information about where she goes shopping.
However, according to a source close to the royals, these apparent threats are being taken "very seriously" by the security team at the palace. A source revealed, "Intelligence agents believe the threats made against Kate are not idle and are linked to messages sent by Husnain Rashid."
The insider added, "It's a disgusting plot as it involves Kate's young children, and hits out at her attempt to live a normal life like any mother wants to." For people who may not know, Rashid was jailed for life with a minimum of 25 years July 13, 2018, for calling on ISIS supporters to attack Prince George.
The 32-year-old from Lancashire, as reported in the past, posted a photograph of the prince at his school on a Telegram chat group, super-imposed with silhouettes of two masked jihad fighters, in a bid to urge supporters to target the heir to the throne. It read: "Even the royal family will not be left alone. School starts early."
Rashid, who was a teacher at the Muhammadi mosque in Nelson, Lancashire, told his followers to inject poison into ice cream and even "blow up and slaughter" fans attending the World Cup that was taking place in Russia last year. He had been in contact with a British ISIS agent in Syria and was also the person behind the creation of an online magazine titled the Lone Mujahid, which is also the name he had given to his Telegram channel.
He is also believed to have sent about 300,000 messages on the encrypted messaging app in the 18 months that led up to his arrest. The platform "prides itself on never having provided law enforcement agencies with any user data". The posts have been alleged to include a recipe to make ricin (a poison) that was taken from the Islamist propaganda magazine called Inspire, how to make Molotov cocktails and napalm, as well as a suggestion to poison ice creams in supermarkets.
At the time of his trial, judge Andrew Lees said in court, "The message was clear: you were providing the name and address of Prince George's school, an image of Prince George's school and the instruction or threat that Prince George and other members of the royal family should be viewed as potential targets."