'The Rape of 2 Coreys': Corey Feldman will watch his film from a secret location in Hollywood

The documentary is streaming exclusively on the website MyTruthDoc.com and  Feldman and others will later join a live Twitter panel and address questions related to the film


                            'The Rape of 2 Coreys': Corey Feldman will watch his film from a secret location in Hollywood
(Getty Images)
ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Feldman's much-anticipated exposé, 'My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys', is set to be out in a few minutes and it is being reported that the actor will watch his film at a secret location. Feldman's official website had crashed hours before the movie's release. The documentary, however, is streaming exclusively on the website MyTruthDoc.com and Feldman will watch the film with his wife and close friends from a secret location in Hollywood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman had long promised an exposé of high-profile celebrities in Hollywood who engage in pedophilia and continue to work in the entertainment industry. He had also claimed that there have been at least two murder attempts made on him.

In a previous statement, Feldman said that through the film he is keeping a promise to his best friend, late Canadian actor Corey Haim, to reveal to the world about what really happened to the two of them. They were sexually and emotionally abused when they were young actors in Hollywood.

ADVERTISEMENT

After his film is aired, Feldman and others will join a live Twitter panel where they will address questions and discuss the issues mentioned in the film. Feldman took to Twitter on Monday and announced the upcoming Twitter live Q&A there. 

"JUST A FEW SHORT HRS LEFT! @CourtneyAnne12 & I R HIDDEN AWAY IN A SECRET LOCATION! SO WE WONT C U ALL TIL AFTER THE FILM, BUT DONT 4GET AS SOON AS THE LIVE STREAM ENDS, WE WILL B DOING A @TWITTERLIVE FROM THE PREMIER SITE W A LIVE PANEL 9:40PM #DONTMISSIT http://MYTRUTHDOC.COM," he wrote

ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman, last month, had said that his allegations against Hollywood celebrities have led him to live in fear. The 48-year-old actor tweeted: "There are things you have to do for insurance reasons when you’re putting out something like this. This is very, very dangerous stuff and it’s very risky stuff. You know we have to have 24 hour armed security, we don’t know what’s gonna happen."

"Of course we have fear, there’s been two attempts on my life. There obviously could be more, we hope not but we don’t know what’s going to happen," he claimed. "It’s scary, it’s very, very scary."
 
Feldman had previously vowed to expose pedophilia in Hollywood and had detailed the abuse he allegedly suffered as a child in the entertainment industry. The actor has claimed that after his allegations, he has survived multiple murder attempts.

ADVERTISEMENT