'Rape of 2 Coreys': Corey Feldman tweets 'film is 15 minutes late' due to site crash, says it's a 'good thing'

Feldman also posted a picture of himself from a theatre where hundreds of people can be seen sitting behind him, appearing to be all set to watch the film


                            'Rape of 2 Coreys': Corey Feldman tweets 'film is 15 minutes late' due to site crash, says it's a 'good thing'
(Getty Images)
ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Feldman, minutes after his much-anticipated film was set to air, revealed that the documentary will air 15 minutes later than scheduled time because the website crashed.

The actor, after dozens of user complaints on the micro-blogging site, took to Twitter, saying: "THE FILM IS STARTING 15 MIN LATE DUE 2 THE WEBSITE CRASHING! WHICH IS ACTUALLLY A GOOD THING! SO #STAYTUNED."

ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman also posted a picture of himself from a theatre where hundreds of people could be seen sitting behind him, appearing to be all set to watch the film, which was scheduled to air at 11 pm EDT on Monday.

It was also revealed earlier on Monday that the actor is watching the film from a secret location along with his wife and will conduct a Twitter live after the film is aired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman is set to star in the documentary titled 'My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys', where he will detail the alleged abuse he and his late friend actor Corey Haim suffered at the hands of prominent Hollywood stars when they were children.

Feldman, in a recent live video on Twitter, said that his allegations against Hollywood celebrities have led him to live in fear. The 48-year-old actor said: "There are things you have to do for insurance reasons when you’re putting out something like this. This is very, very dangerous stuff and it’s very risky stuff. You know we have to have 24-hour armed security, we don’t know what’s gonna happen."

"Of course we have fear, there's been two attempts on my life. There obviously could be more, we hope not but we don’t know what’s going to happen," he claimed. "It’s scary, it’s very, very scary," he said.
 
Feldman had previously vowed to expose pedophilia in Hollywood and had detailed the abuse he allegedly suffered as a child in the entertainment industry. The actor has claimed that after his allegations, he has survived multiple murder attempts.

ADVERTISEMENT