Man dies after he superglues penis instead of using condom
After realizing he didn't have a condom, Salman Mirza decided to 'seal off' his penis with a glue that he and his partner would often inhale
A man has died in India after trying to glue his penis shut instead of wearing a condom. Identified as Salman Mirza from Fatehwadi, Ahmedabad, India, the man had reportedly used an epoxy adhesive on his penis before having sex in a hotel back in June this year. Mirza and his girlfriend had reportedly checked into the hotel room on June 22, and then proceeded to take drugs — pretty much going on a bender. Later, when they realized they had forgotten to bring a condom, Mirza decided to
'seal off" his penis.
News of Mirza's shocking death comes after a Russian actor and model Alexandra Djavi was found dead in her rented apartment in Goa, India, in a suspected suicide. Before that, Indian influencer Iffy Khan was arrested for creating a fake suicide video and sharing it on YouTube that caused widespread alarm as the clip showed him jumping in front of a speeding train after getting rejected by his "lover". Indian soft-porn actress Nandita Dutta was also arrested about a month ago after young girls lodged a complaint that she had coerced them into doing nude photoshoots and adult films with promises of a break in the Indian film industry.
Police believe Mirza had used the epoxy adhesive to have sex without the risk of impregnating his girlfriend. It has also been reported that the couple brought the glue with them as they would allegedly smoke the product, sometimes, for a "kick". According to Times of India, Mirza's cause of death was multiple organ failure from the glue he used to seal his penis.
“Several witnesses said that Mirza along with his former fiancee, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura,” a senior police officer told the outlet, assumably referring to Mirza's girlfriend as his former fiancee. “Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant," cops revealed, adding: "They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick.” Deputy police commissioner Premsukh Delu also revealed: "The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination. We are waiting for the report to arrive."
Mirza was found unconscious in the shrubbery outside an apartment complex the very next day. An acquaintance called Firoz Shaikh allegedly found the man and brought him home. Mirza's condition worsened shortly afterward, and he was ultimately taken to the Sola Civil hospital where he died from multiple organ failure. His family has also called for an inquiry into the death as they consider the organ failure was a result of his drug usage. The family also alleges that Mirza's girlfriend could have played a role in sealing his penis shut with the glue, which reportedly led to his death.