'She’s dead! She’s dead!': Demi Lovato's assistant found blood and vomit at the scene of her overdose
Demi is still recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where she is currently being treated for whatever complications had occurred due to the overdose.
It hasn't been that long since the sudden and tragic reports of Demi Lovato's overdose hit the world. Luckily, she was offered immediate medical care and is now resting and recovering back to health. But in recent revelations of the harrowing details leading to and post her overdose, TMZ has learned that when Demi was found unresponsive by her assistant, she was in such a bad state, that her assistant assumed she was dead already.
As per TMZ's reports, Demi's bodyguard had arrived at the singer and former Disney star's Hollywood Hills home, to her assistant screaming, “She’s dead! She’s dead!” As per insider's recount of the incident, there was blood and vomit on the star's pillow - which happens to be indications of hemorrhaging. She was not breathing either by that point.
The bodyguard immediately rushed to the unresponsive singer's side and propped her up to unclog her airways and help her breathe. The incident happened to Lovato last Tuesday, after an alleged night of partying with her friends and supposed dance crew members, whom she had been having a wild time with for over 12 hours.
After her assistant found her, she called 911 and requested EMT's to arrive at the singer's residence without their siren blaring on the way. Paramedics at the scene, who first treated her administered the use of Narcan - a drug used to reverse opioid overdoses, before taking her to the hospital.
The 25-year-old singer still continues to be at the same hospital, called Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where she is currently being treated for whatever complications had occurred due to the overdose of substances that have been mostly circled to be opium and meth.
As she continues to get better, those close to Lovato, have shared that she has agreed to seek immediate professional help - alluding that she would go to rehab again - right after she is released from the hospital. Sources have also revealed that this overdose isn't shocking as Lovato has been off the rails for months now, partying wild and hard for the last couple of months.
Back in June, she admitted her relapse from six years of sobriety, which she had successfully completed in March this year. Her relapsed was first brought to the public eye when her followers noticed photos of Lovato holding a drink at a party - the drink assumably an alcoholic beverage.
While Lovato had shot down all speculations at that time, she did release her touching single 'Sober,' just months after, and its lyrics are a clear indication of her not being sober anymore. Soon after, the shocking overdose happened, confirming her fans' worst nightmares. But she is doing better now, so that's something on the brighter side!