Sick twins assault minor repeatedly to 'teach her what to do for when she has a boyfriend'

The girl bravely told the court that Steven had started raping her first and then his brother Stanley walked into the room during the assault but did nothing to stop it.

                            Sick twins assault minor repeatedly to 'teach her what to do for when she has a boyfriend'
(Source:Police Department)

It has been reported that 31-year-old twins Steven and Stanley Muchemwa brutally assaulted a schoolgirl in their bedroom. This also used to take place when there were other children sleeping in the same bedroom. A court heard that the girl was told by Stanley that he was "teaching her what to do for when she had a boyfriend". The trial took place at the Bolton Crown Court, Greater Manchester, and the jury heard that Steven was the one who had first started touching the young girl inappropriately in 2016 when she was only 10-years-old. The twins then started raping the girl when she was on her school summer holidays after she turned 11-years-old. The girl bravely told the court that Steven had started raping her first and then Stanley walked into the room during the assault but did nothing to stop it. 

The prosecutor, Kathryn Johnson, said: "Stanley had seen what his brother was doing. It was following that, that Stanley started to rape her. He would tell her he was teaching her what to do for when she had a boyfriend." She then said that Stanley had told the child that she would be in big trouble if she ever told anyone about what the twins had been doing to her. The girl went and told her head teacher everything in October 2016. The presiding judge, Judge Graeme Smith, described the girl's actions as a "brave decision", The Sun reported.

The child's teacher said her student was allegedly in an "extremely distressed state" when she started narrating all the encounters she had with the adult twins. Johnson said: "Initially she wouldn't explain why she was so upset. She told the headteacher she had been abused. Police and social services attended and spoke to her and her mother was contacted." The mother told Judge Smith that her world had "come crashing down around her" when she found out what and all had been happening.

She told the judge that she had been "completely shocked" after her daughter told her what she had to go through. She also said that she was "devastated" that she had trusted the twins to look after her little girl. It was reported that there had been a "massive change" in the child's personality since she was abused with some reports saying that she had become "clingy" and had not been sleeping very well because she had bad dreams. 

The twins, Steven and Stanley, have now been jailed for 14 and 15 years respectively. The brothers are both from Bolton and had initially pleaded not guilty to the charges that were laid against them. Steven, however, changed his plea to guilty just before the trial began. At the trial that took place earlier this year, Stanley was found guilty of one count of sexual assault of a child under 12 and four counts of rape of a child under 13. Steven pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual assault and seven counts of rape, both of these being for a girl under 13. He also pleaded guilty to an additional count of assault on a female and one more count of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

In another horrifying incident that involved a minor, a young mother was charged with allowing two adult men to rape her 2-year-old toddler repeatedly. The girl then contracted a sexually transmitted disease (STD). 25-year-old Azzie Watson from Independence, Missouri, was charged on July 17 with child abuse and endangerment. Her bond has been set at $75,000. Court documents revealed that Watson's boyfriend, Charles D. Green, made a recording of the young mother-of-two talking about taking her elder child to the same house where she was raped by two adult men five times. She can also be heard in the recording saying that she had watched the men rape her daughter repeatedly and that she called herself a "coward" after. 

According to the Kansas City Star, the horrifying case started unraveling on June 29 after the authorities were called to a hospital in Kansas City for a report of a rape on a minor. When the officers were in the hospital, they were given a recording of the alleged confession made by Watson which led to her subsequent arrest on an unrelated charge of failure to appear in court.

The documents have shown that when the young mother was interviewed by investigators in jail last week, she said that whatever she spoke about in the recording was a lie because she was terrified of her boyfriend. The detectives then told Watson that her daughter now had an STD after being tested positive for it. She was also found to have methamphetamine in her system. Both the toddler and her one-year-old brother were found to have had foreign metal objects stuck in their feet because of allegedly walking around barefoot inside their mother's home which was filled with debris. 

The children are under the protection of foster parents. It was the foster parents who first realized the horror the toddler was going through and took her to the hospital. While one of them was changing the two-year-old's diaper, the child allegedly said: "Daddy hurt me. Daddy, stop being mean. Daddy, it hurts."

Watson was suddenly faced with abuse and endangerment charges along with accusations that she had confessed in a recorded call that she had "delivered" her daughter to the house in east Kansas City about 10 times at least. She can also be heard in the recording saying that she watched the two men sexually assaulting her daughter. She faces three counts of abuse or neglect and one count of endangerment after it was discovered that the children were living in close proximity to methamphetamine and amphetamine.

43-year-old Green, Watson's boyfriend, has also been charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child in relation to him possessing meth in the presence of the two young children. A spokesperson for the Kansas City police said on July 18 that no one had been arrested as of yet or even charged with the child's rape. The investigation is still ongoing. 

Disclaimer : This is based on sources and we have been unable to verify this information independently.