ORGY IN THE BARRACKS: UK troops barred from NATO duty after lewd group-sex video gets leaked

Hundreds of British paratroopers were banned from a NATO deployment after they were caught having an orgy with a civilian woman
PUBLISHED JUN 20, 2022
UK troops indulged in orgy are barred from NATO deployment (Omar Marques/Getty Images)
UK troops indulged in orgy are barred from NATO deployment (Omar Marques/Getty Images)

A large number of British paratroopers have been banned from a NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) deployment as videos of an orgy with a civilian woman surfaced online. The incident reportedly took place in the barracks and some soldiers were watching on too. Eight paratroopers who were serving in the UK's 16 Air Assault Brigade were under the close watch of the police investigation.

This civilian woman who was shot on video having sex with them was snuck into the Merville barracks in Colchester earlier in June 2022. As reported by The Times of London, the woman had been snuck into the barracks over 31 times.

READ MORE

Joe Biden's defining moment: Will POTUS put boots on the ground in Ukraine?

Is Ukraine on verge of victory? Russia has only 10-14 days of capacity left, claims expert

Gen. Sir Patrick Sanders, the UK’s new head of the Army, told his generals and commanding officer in a letter that he would not 'risk the mission or the reputation of the British army' after sending the troops abroad. The military police ultimately concluded that no crime had been committed but Sanders said that in the letter, this incident could have appeared to 'denigrate women' and was against the values of the army. According to the Times, Sanders wrote in the letter, "My message to the army is clear – our license to operate is founded on trust and confidence and we must hold ourselves to the highest standards. Such behavior is unacceptable, corrosive and detrimental to the army’s reputation."

He then added, "I am not prepared to risk the Nato mission or the reputation of the British army by deploying 3 Para at this time." 



 

Typically, the annual deployment to the Balkans is a 10-day exercise drill with NATO allies but troops are known to stay for as long as a month. Over 400 troopers travel to both Bosnia and Kosovo and they lose out on medals and extra pay. Instead, for this one-month period, they are asked to "reflect on where they have fallen short of what we all expect of our army." Each trooper puts forward their opinion and then they are discussed to replace the battalion for another before moving to the next exercise.

The news of the orgy follows a series of incidents during an exercise in North Macedonia in May when several soldiers were accused of “unprofessional behavior” during the drill. As for the orgy clip, the soldiers directly involved in the sex tape will also be removed from the battalion’s next Air Manoeuvre Battlegroup, which is held in readiness to deploy in response to global crises. The Ministry of Defence has been contacted for comment.

MORE STORIES

Billionaire David Green-funded commercial titled 'Foot Washing' featured multiple still images of people, including a woman outside a family planning clinic, having their feet washed
Feb 12, 2024
On Sunday, January 11, 2024, Pfizer, which is a renowned pharmaceutical industry company, aired a 60-second commercial during the Super Bowl LVIII
Feb 12, 2024
People were baffled to see the new Chinese e-commerce app Temu take as many as three ad slots at Super Bowl LVIII
Feb 12, 2024
GLAAD was recognized for its stellar and pivotal work over nearly four decades
Jan 16, 2024
Get ready, America, as ZOFF sparks a taste revolution that will tantalize your palate!
Dec 29, 2023
George Santos ignited a social media storm as he criticized Rep Brandon Williams for an altercation with a former staffer that was caught on camera
Dec 4, 2023
Isla McNabb scored in the 99th percentile for her age on an IQ test
Dec 4, 2023
The Presidents of the United States of America have long brought pets to the White House
Dec 4, 2023
Phoenix Police Officer Morgan Bullis was shot at in March, 2023 while responding to a hit-and-run call
Dec 4, 2023
Goldie, the Philadelphia restaurant chain, is owned by Israeli-born chef Mike Solomonov, who was raised in Pittsburgh and has won a James Beard Award
Dec 4, 2023