19-year-old dies after taking ecstasy pill 'laced with rat poison', devastated father says he couldn't 'recognize her body'
Milagros Alanis Moyano took the pill at a music gig in Son Fusteret in Palma where Italian DJ Marco Carola performed and went into a shock
A 19-year-old woman died after allegedly consuming an ecstasy pill that was 'laced with rat poison' while on holiday in Majorca.
Milagros Alanis Moyano died in a hospital in Barcelona on Wednesday and her family claimed that the pill she took were laced with rat poison.
The teen took the pill at a music gig in Son Fusteret, Palma where Italian DJ Marco Carola performed and had gone into a shock, reports say.
Her father posted multiple messages on social media grieving the death of his daughter and wished the culprits be brought to justice.
He posted a photo of a yellow pill with a skull imprinted on it and said that his daughter had passed away after taking it and had spent two days in agony before her death.
In a heartbreaking message, he said, "I would love to know who sold my little girl this poison so I could put a bullet in his head. She sent us a video of her dancing on Instagram before she was rushed to the hospital and that is the last footage I have of her alive".
"She left for the concert looking beautiful, she showed us pictures on WhatsApp and we told her to enjoy herself but to stay safe. Sons of b**ches took her from me and killed her."
He added that he didn't recognize her body and had to "look at one of her tattoos to recognize her because she didn't look like the same girl".
In another post, he said, "Those who took my daughter's life will never sleep again. It will be their destiny that I discover they died like rats. I will see them fall. Bye, my love. I love you."
Moyano, who was originally from Argentina, had moved to Majorca seven months ago and was living with her twin sister Lourdes.
Her brother Laurato said that she wasn't a habitual drug user and that she loved activities such as hockey and swimming.
He told Ultima Hora, "It was madness what she did and she wasn't a habitual drug user. What happened was that she had begun to make friends who were taking her down the wrong path."
He added that they think she hadn't bought the pill at the concert.
A member of an Ibiza-run expat residents group also warned about the batch of pills on social media reiterating the description. "Some pills are doing the rounds in Palma that have rat's poison in them. A girl aged 19 has died from taking one after agonizing for two days. It was a small, yellow pill with a skull on the front. People need to be aware they cannot consume any old s**t. Enjoy yourself safely," they said.