'Should I Stay or Go': Heather and Brad Fox wary of weather as it may cause structural damage to revamp work

Even though Tia and Dan loved the place they currently stayed in, they knew it was time to renovate or move on as they planned having another child


                            'Should I Stay or Go': Heather and Brad Fox wary of weather as it may cause structural damage to revamp work
Heather and Brad (HGTV)

Heather and Brad Fox have always lived up to the expectations of their clients, and in the latest episode (November 7), the pair decided to show houses to Tia and Dan. Heather and Fox had to make sure the houses they showed were bigger than their current house in the hope that they would be motivated to move.

The family of three had been looking for a house that was closer to schools and had a good neighborhood. Even though Tia and Dan loved the place they currently stayed in, they knew it was time to renovate or move on as they planned having another child. Heather and Brad decided to see the house they lived in. One thing that Dan had been hoping to have was a fireplace. With a budget of $525,000, he hoped this renovation could happen. Heather and Brad revealed it was possible to convert their house into a four-bedroom house but added that it won't be 2500 square feet like they want.

This led them to see another house. As soon as Tia stepped out of her car to have a look at the house, she felt disappointed. She thought it looked "blah" and did not seem interested in the house. Heather and Brad hoped the next house would be the winner. They decided to show Tia and Dan a house that was located in a good neighborhood. While the house looked small from the outside, Heather and Brad assured them things would change once the renovation was over. The pair revealed that the house would become a four-bedroom and four bathhouses once everything was done. After a lot of thinking, Tia and Dan decided to settle on buying the new house rather than renovating their current house.

Heather and Brad were looking forward to the reconstruction but one thing that was holding them back was the weather. Brad was concerned about the structural damage that could be caused due to the cold weather. Even though the pair started with the renovation, things had to be put on halt after the conditions became worse. Fortunately, it did not take long enough for them to get back on track. Once everything was in place, Heather and Brad started with the renovation once again. They managed to complete the house on time and undoubtedly, the new house left Tia and Brad surprised. The pair admitted that the renovation was beyond their imagination as they geared up to move into their new house.

'Should I Stay or Go' airs at 8 pm ET on Saturdays on HGTV.

If you have an entertainment scoop or a story for us, please reach out to us on (323) 421-7515