Pedophile rapes 5-year-old boy 14 times, assaults 1-year-old girl five times, tries to blame children

26-year-old Kyle Fox was caught red-handed by the police in bed with the five-year-old boy that he was abusing


                            Pedophile rapes 5-year-old boy 14 times, assaults 1-year-old girl five times, tries to blame children

A pedophile who took videos of himself sexually abusing a five-year-old boy and a one-year-old infant girl before posting the horrific videos on the dark web has now been put behind bars for 22 years. 26-year-old Kyle Fox was caught red-handed by the police on a bed along with the five-year-old boy that he was abusing. He admitted to attacking the two children and recording the abuse but denied that he posted the footage on the dark web.

The Kingston Crown Court heard that the man had been wearing a particular wristband in one of the vile videos and an examination by a speech analyst of his voice in the videos was able to help the investigators identify him, reported the Daily Mail. Prosecutor Martin Hooper said that Fox also "gave the impression" of confessing what he did after his arrest, but actually, they were reportedly "limited and misleading".

26-year-old Kyle Fox (Source: National Crime Agency)
26-year-old Kyle Fox (Source: National Crime Agency)

He added: "There is an element of him putting the blame on the children." The authorities raided Fox's home in Epsom, Surrey, early in the morning on September 5 last year and found the toddler boy naked on the bed. Hooper said that the pedophile has told the police officers: "I'm willing to talk and make a confession".

Then he allegedly said that the abuse happened only once at the property. The man also tried to tell the authorities that he lost the memory stick and that his computers were hacked before he posted the videos online. 

Judge Georgina Kent said while sentencing Fox to 22 years behind bars, and an additional two years on license: "You sexually abused two very young and vulnerable children. Your offenses were detected when a video of the abuse was uploaded on to a file-sharing website It came to the attention of officers who were able to trace you from the data. These are extremely serious and depraved offenses. No right-minded person could be other than horrified by this appalling series of offenses."

Kingston Crown Court (Source: Google Maps)
Kingston Crown Court (Source: Google Maps)

Fox had pleaded guilty to all 22 charges against him previously. These include 14 charges against the boy who was aged 4 or 5 and five charges against a girl between 1 and 3 years old. Both his victims are unrelated. 

The charges against the toddler boy include seven counts of rape, six counts of assault by penetration, and specimen counts of multiple sexual assaults. The charges against the infant girl include five counts of assault by penetration. Fox was sentenced to 14 behind bars for his offenses against the boy and eightz years for the crimes against the girl, which are to run consecutively.

The pedophile also admitted to making indecent images of children — including 4,743 Category A images or videos (the worst kind), 4,263 Category B and 3,995 Category C. He was sentenced to four years, three years and two years respectively, for the indecent images. These sentences will run concurrently.

After the hearing concluded, the National Crime Agency (NCA) said that its National Cyber Crime Unit (NCCU), which was working with partners in the US and South Korea, managed to take down the site which had 145,000 videos of child sex abuse and was viewed by scores of offenders millions of times.

The National Crime Agency (Source: Philafrenzy/Wikimedia Commons)
The National Crime Agency (Source: Philafrenzy/Wikimedia Commons)

NCA senior investigating officer Jason Booth said: "Kyle Fox has committed utterly horrific offenses with 'first-generation' images of that abuse appearing online."

"Law enforcement needs to be able to proactively target the highest-risk, hardest-to-tackle child sexual abuse and exploitation offenders, using covert and specialist assets as increasingly required, and focus on areas where there is a greater risk of contact abuse. The NCA prioritizes these cases to safeguard vulnerable children and prosecute offenders."

A spokesperson for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, a charity that deals with child protection in the UK, said: "Not only will this horrific abuse have a devastating impact on two very young children, the images of this depravity have also been used to fuel a sickening online trade. Both of Fox's vulnerable victims should continue to receive all possible support to help them overcome their terrifying ordeals."

"It's vitally important that we rid the web of this awful content and tech companies, law enforcement and government must work together to find ways to cut it off at the source."