Paige Spiranac: 5 unknown facts about golf influencer who had wardrobe malfunction
Paige Spiranac, the 30-year-old golfer who is also an influencer, has gained immense popularity with her glamorous photos on the golf course, sporting tiny, tight-fit skirts and low-cut tops. The social media sensation, who has garnered around 3.7 million Instagram followers and has been titled the 'world's sexiest woman', recently had a wardrobe malfunction while she was out on the green field.
The social media star was recently in the news after Spiranac's skirt got caught by a cheeky gust of wind. The young model quit professional golfing and became the premier female golf model/influencer. Let's explore some unknown facts about her.
Thanks but no thanks: Paige Spiranac asks 'copycats' not to mimic her outfit or hair exactly
Paige Spiranac: Golf influencer makes fun of herself for posting 'oversexualized' content
5 unknown facts about Paige Spiranac
1. Tiger Woods is the global icon for golf. However, Paige Spiranac beats him in terms of influence as she has a stronger social media following than the legendary golfer. Despite being a non-professional, Spiranac is Instagram's most-followed golf personality. As per numbers, the golfer-turned-influencer has over 3.7 million followers compared to Woods' 3.2 million.
2. Paige Spiranac was named the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Maxim. The athlete-turned-model made it to the cover of the magazine. However, not many know that Spiranac had a rare disease that made her hair fall out during her childhood.
According to Spiranac, she looked like a boy and her hair would keep falling out. The influencer once revealed that other children bullied her due to her appearance. Spiranac also had asthma as a child.
3. At only 30, Spiranac is one of the biggest names in the golf community. Despite being an inactive player, she has a voice, all thanks to her podcast. Besides promoting golf equipment and apparel brands online, Spiranac advocates against cyberbullying.
4. The golf star recently took to Twitter and revealed some things about herself to her new followers. Spiranac decided to set the record straight with a few "facts about me" for her audience. She made it clear that she hates "slow play" in golf and acknowledged that she entered the social media scene after struggling as a pro golfer. She further stated that she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
Hi new followers👋🏻 My name is Paige and here’s some facts about me😘— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) April 28, 2023
-I’m a scratch golfer and hate slow play
-I started a job in media after I couldn’t hack it as a pro golfer
-They are real and spectacular
-I own who I am and never afraid to stand up for what I believe in… pic.twitter.com/2CAWUbJ6zI
5. It is not a piece of common knowledge but Spiranac married athletic trainer Steven Tinoco in 2018. However, the former golfer kept the relationship under the radar for years. In March 2022, Spiranac revealed that she was "no longer married". The influencer surprised many with the statement she made in an Instagram Q&A session.