Missing mother Kelsey Berreth's fiancé raises suspicion as he's seen dumping waste a month after her disappearance

The authorities took away trash that Kelsey Berreth's fiancé, Patrick Frazee, dumped at a waste management facility nearby his home for further analysis

                            Missing mother Kelsey Berreth's fiancé raises suspicion as he's seen dumping waste a month after her disappearance

The fiancé of a Colorado woman who went missing on Thanksgiving Day this year was reportedly spotted by the authorities at a waste management facility. Patrick Frazee was at the facility in Teller County where he lives, along with two other men, dumping trash from a trailer that was attached to the pickup he had driven there. The authorities have seized the waste for investigative purposes.

Frazee, the fiancé of 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth, shares a one-year-old daughter with the missing woman and was the last person to see her alive before her sudden disappearance on November 22. He had told police then that he had seen Berreth when she handed over their daughter to him, and while he was thought to not be involved, the waste dumping incident has raised suspicions.

According to KRDO, witnesses at the facility said they saw Frazee remain inside the white pickup truck while the two other men — who had driven there in two separate cars and whose identities have not been revealed by the police — unloaded the long trailer attached to his vehicle. Police collected the trash and have reportedly taken a few of the items away for further analysis.

Police say despite the waste dumping incident, Frazee is currently not a suspect in Berreth's disappearance. They had previously executed a search warrant of Frazee's 35-acre property and, after a three-day search, had concluded that Berreth was not located anywhere on it. However, it was unclear if they had uncovered any new pieces of evidence.

Speaking at the time, Woodland Park Police Department chief Miles said the warrant was obtained because they had enough evidence to convince a judge there was probable cause for suspicious activity. "Based on information developed and because of the length of time since Kelsey was last seen, investigators believe her disappearance is more suspicious and she’s not intentionally avoiding being found," he said.

Berreth was last seen at a Safeway grocery store in the vicinity of her residence in the 200 block of E. Lake Ave in Woodland Park on Thanksgiving, with De Young revealing that the mother, a flight instructor, had texted her boss on November 25 to inform that she wouldn't be coming in to work for the rest of the week.

When the authorities pinged her phone to track her down, they found her to be near Gooding, Idaho, more than 700 miles from her last known location but also the same state where her mother Cheryl is currently living. Her brother, Clint, said he had visited her home shortly after she went missing and observed she hadn't packed to go anywhere — her luggage and makeup were untouched and her two vehicles were still at home, with only her purse deemed to be missing.