Meghan Markle's father thinks her mom will be a 'good choice' to walk her down the aisle: Will the royal family agree?

Meghan Markle's dad believes that his mom should be the one to walk her down the aisle on May 19 when she weds Prince Harry.


                            Meghan Markle's father thinks her mom will be a 'good choice' to walk her down the aisle: Will the royal family agree?

Just days ahead of the wedding, Meghan Markle's family is giving her a hard time. Meghan's dad, Thomas Markle has decided not to attend the royal wedding which is set to take place on May 19 after he suffered from a heart attack and prior to that he was dealing with the embarrassment of being found guilty of faking pictures for the media. 

Talking to TMZ, Thomas confessed that he will not be going to the wedding and walking Meghan down the aisle but does believe that her mother, Doria Ragland, will be a good choice for taking on the role. This comes after Thomas complained about experiencing chest pain once again following the media frenzy that came after his act of posing for fake pictures came to light. 

Thomas said that he was hurting both 'physically and emotionally'. He added that the 'pains have been triggered by the emotional upset'. He specifically mentioned his oldest daughter, Samantha Grant had been one of the main reasons for this. "I've been popping Valium for the pain, especially when I hear about my oldest daughter," he told the website. 

Thomas said that when he first experienced chest pain he admitted himself into a General Hospital in New Mexico, which he believes is a "charity hospital" and thinks that it is best for him to go to another hospital soon, as he is worried he is going to have yet another attack. 

Meghan's older sister, Samantha came forward admitting that it was her plan to ask her dad to pose for the pictures. According to Daily Mail, Samantha took the entire blame on her following the backlash Thomas received from the media and the people. “The bad press over my father doing staged photos is my fault,” she wrote. “The media was unfairly making him look bad so I suggested he do positive photos for his benefit and the benefit of the royal family. We had no idea he would be taken advantage of. It was not for money.”

Since then, the palace has issued a statement with regard to the situation. “This is a deeply personal moment for Ms. Markle in the days before her wedding,” said a spokesman. “She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr. Markle in this difficult situation.”