These 12 celebrities admitted to some crazy things on 'Watch What Happens Live'
These celebrities revealed some of their most scandalous secrets without batting an eyelid on the 'Plead the Fifth' segment on Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live.'
If you're a big fan of scandals, then Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live' is definitely for you. The show has managed to reveal some truly scandalous celebrity secrets, thanks to the segment 'Plead the Fifth'. The Q&A segments are pretty straightforward with host Andy asking his celebrity guests a series of three scandalous questions. The celeb guests are allowed to drop one question, but that doesn't mean that the segment hasn't revealed some truly jaw-dropping truths. They can 'Plead the Fifth' and choose not to answer one of the questions, as well. Here are some of the most jaw-dropping revelations that have emerged from the show.
1. Anne Hathaway loves to light up a lot! But she didn't give away any explicit details about her habit
2. Michael Bublé loves his 'lil man and enjoys taking pictures of his nether regions. He even promised Andy a picture or two
3. Nick Lachey and ex-wife Jessica Simpson LOVED to play 'grab a**'. They were with their family and they got busy under the table on Easter Sunday
4. Kelly Clarkson thought she did a better job at singing 'Shake It Off' better than Taylor Swift
5. Cameron Diaz revealed her experimental side. She admitted to the fact that she has indeed, been with a woman.
6. Kim Kardashian basically said that Kylie and Tyga's split was a 'relief' for the Kardashian-Jenner clan
7. Gwyneth Paltrow said that she did ecstasy once and it was the hardest drug she ever took!
8. 50 Cent called Jay-Z the most overrated hip-hop artist of all time, after he finished dissing Jay-Z's wife Beyoncé
9. Shaquille O'Neal proves that men with big feet are super endowed!
10. Gerard Butler's kiss and tell: He admitted that he enjoyed kissing Jennifer Aniston better than he did Angelina Jolie because Aniston was the better kisser
11. Pink revealed the time when her one-time rival Christina Aguilera took a swing at her in a club