Alix Earle's best nutrition and fitness advice for staying in shape
Fan's favorite TikTok influencer Alix Earle's diet is all about finding the right balance. Earle's athletic appearance is a result of eating in moderation and having healthy meals most of the time, but she isn't afraid to indulge in cheat meals and booze at times. She believes one should not deprive themselves of the foods they desire.
Earle is a TikTok celebrity, social media influencer, model, Instagram personality, content creator, and entrepreneur. She has 5.1 million TikTok followers and 2.6 million Instagram followers. She also works as a marketing intern at Earle, her family's construction company.
Alix Earle: 2023 net worth of TikTok sensation who candidly shared her struggle with acne online
Alix Earle: TikTok star shares candid video with no filter, showing acne, fans thank her
Alix Earle's fitness tips
Earle's fitness attracts many of her fans. Here are a few fitness secrets of the social media influencer.
1. Stay hydrated- Earle places hydration first. She always has a plastic water bottle filled with water with her when she works out. As indicated by her recent posts, she also uses coconut water to replace electrolytes.
2. Healthy diet- The influencer places a high value on healthy nutrition. Her "go-to meal everyday" is an egg omelet with avocado slices and tomatoes. She also loves meat, bagels, pasta, tacos, and sushi, CelebWell reported.
3. Fruits and Vegetables are a must- Earle makes it a point to eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies. She buys up on healthful fruits and vegetables and consumes antioxidant-rich acai bowls, which are a regular part of her week.
4. Cycling- Cycling is something Earle enjoys doing. She frequently rides a bicycle. Cycle, a low-impact aerobic exercise, is wonderful for growing muscle, boosting strength and flexibility, and improving balance, according to the Cleveland Clinic. It can also improve mental health and aid with other health ailments such as arthritis.
5. Cheat meal- The TikTok influencer believes in cheat meal days. Ice cream is one of her favorite treat foods. She enjoys a cone or cup occasionally and posts images of it on her Instagram Stories.