Kevin Spacey accused of groping Norwegian royalty a decade ago

Kevin Spacey accused of groping Norwegian royalty a decade ago

A new accuser has come forward to call Kevin out for his alleged misconduct

Starting with Anthony Rapp, Kevin Spacey has been accused of sexual harassment by many men. Now, another one of his alleged victims have come out to call the House of Cards star a harasser.  

Kevin SPacey
Kevin Spacey during the 'Bits & Pretzels Founders Festival'. (Getty Images)

Spacey's latest accuser is the former husband of the princess of Norway. 45-year-old Ari Behn, who used to be married to Princess Martha Louise, has alleged that the 58-year-old actor groped him under a table when they met during a Nobel Peace Prize party 10 years ago. 

Aro Behn
Ari Behn attends the funeral of his grandmother Anne-Marie Solberg . (Getty Images)

Ari is fourth in the line of succession to the Norwegian throne. He has three children with Princess Martha; the two separated last year. At the time of the alleged incident, though, they were still married. 

Ari Behn
Emma Tallulah Behn, Princess Martha Louise of Norway, Leah Isadora Behn, Maud Angelica Behn and Ari Behn at the funeral of his grandmother Anne-Marie Solberg at Immanuels Kirke. (Getty Images)

He was hosting the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Oslo along with actress Uma Thurman at the time. "We had a nice conversation, he was sat next to me," Ari told Norwegian radio station P4

Ari Behn
Princess Martha Louise and Ari Behn at the wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier on May 24, 2008. (Getty Images)

"After five minutes, he says 'Hey, let's go out and have a cigarette.'" While this in itself is a harmless invitation, it was the action that accompanied the suggestion that spooked the then-royal. "He touched me right on the balls under the table," reveals Ari, adding that he was so put off by Spacey's actions, the only words that came out of his mouth was, "eh, maybe later".  

Then 35 years old, Ari jokes he was certainly Spacey's type at the time. "I was black in my hair at that time, ten years younger and right up his alley," Ari, who is a writer by profession, told P4.  

Ari Behn
Ari Behn (Getty Images)

Spacey, who has been accused of sexual assault by multiple men, has become a pariah in Hollywood and has been dropped from two huge products. While Ridley Scott replaced Spacey as the leading actor from his film All the Money in the World despite having completed the shooting for it, the actor was also dropped from arguably his biggest project yet, House of Cards.  

Kevin Spacey

The Netflix show featured Spacey playing a fictional President of the United States. It is one of the most popular shows on Netflix across the globe, but in the middle of the allegations against him, the streaming network announced that they will no longer be associated with the actor. 

Kevin Spacey, House of Cards
Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood (Facebook)

Now, it had been revealed that all previously shot footage of the former lead star has been scrapped from the upcoming season. The executives had even considered scrapping the show altogether, but decided against it as they did not want reports about Spacey to dictate the ending of the show. 

Kevin Spacey, House of Cards
Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood (Facebook)

Spacey's distinguished career and reputation began to crumble soon after the allegations that Star Wars actor Anthony Rapp made. He had said that Spacey, who was in his twenties at the time, made "sexual advance" on him when Anthony was just 14. 

Anthony Rapp
Anthony Rapp (Getty Images)

Anthony, who finds gratification in Netflix's decision lauded it on Twitter.

You can read his reaction here:    


If you have any views or stories that you would like to share with us, drop us an email at