Meghan Markle's father will NOT be attending the Royal Wedding due to a heart attack

Meghan Markle's father Thomas Markle will not be attending the Royal Wedding due to a heart attack he recently had.


                            Meghan Markle's father will  NOT be attending the Royal Wedding due to a heart attack

Looks like Meghan Markle's father will not be able to walk his daughter down the aisle on the May 19 and will not be going for the wedding at all after suffering from a heart attack almost six days ago. 

In light of him selling photographs of himself getting ready for the wedding to the paparazzi, he feels as though he should not attend the wedding at all. As reported by TMZ, Thomas Markle said that he meant no harm to his daughter Meghan or the Royal Family when he went ahead with a deal to allow an agency to click photographs of him getting ready for the wedding. 



Thomas says that he had his own reasons and it was principally not about the money. Markle reveals how he has been harassed by the paparazzi for the past year and has been photographed in the most awkward of situations and unflattering circumstances which include him buying beer, looking disheveled, and reclusive. 



Thomas went on to add that the beer was not even for him and he was buying it for the guards at the place where he lives. He shares that since Meghan started dating Prince Harry, he has been offered between $50,000 and $100k on an average for interviews and media contact but has turned all of them down. 



He shared how the paparazzi agency approached him and offered him some money and he figured that there was no harm in accepting it. He believed that it would help him re-cast his image. He now deeply regrets his actions. 

Thomas further added that he suffered from a heart attack last week and got himself checked out at a hospital. He decided against attending the wedding as he did not want to embarrass anyone.