2. Intellectual Property
3. Website Access and Use
- remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or "scrape" the Website or Website Content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
- use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
- encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person's Membership (as "Membership" is defined below without permission, etc.);
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
- violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
4. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that users of the Website do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information specified above must be sent to our Designated Agent at :
Please note that Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to us may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided us with the allegedly infringing material.