'Fuller House' creator Jeff Franklin says he is 'heartbroken' to be leaving the show

Jeff Franklin has finally come out and spoken about his exit from the show 'Fuller House'. On Wednesday (February 28) he took to his Instagram to express his sadness for not being part of the show that he had been working with for more than 30 years. 

Jeff said he is heartbroken about not returning to the show (Instagram)

“I’m heartbroken to be leaving Fuller House,” Franklin, 63 wrote along with a picture of himself along with Full House and Fuller House stars Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, and Andrea Barber. “Creating and running Full House and Fuller House has been the greatest joy,” he continued.

He then concluded the post saying, “I wish the cast, my second family for over 30 years, continued success. I’m so proud of all we accomplished together, and beyond grateful to our loyal fans. Adios Tanneritos!” This comes after the Warner Bros. confirmed the news that Jeff won't be returning for the next season of 'Fuller House'. 

Multiple sources told Variety that the company decided to make this decision after many people came forward with complaints about Jeff's behavior on the sets. “We are not renewing Jeff Franklin’s production deal and he will no longer be working on ‘Fuller House,'” Warner Bros. TV said in a statement. 

This comes after several complained about his behavior on sets (Twitter)

Meanwhile, in another statement, a spokesperson of Netflix further spoke about the incident by adding, "Fuller House will return for a fourth season, as planned. We hope to go into production in the next few months.”  In the past, Jess has been accused of being verbally abusive to staffers as well as making inappropriate statements in the writers’ room. Many added that from time to time he would pass comments about his personal relationships and sex life.

But Jeff has not been accused of engaging in physical misconduct or sexual harassment. At the same time, there were others who complained about Jeff bringing women he dated to the set and he reportedly gave them big parts in the series because of his personal connection. While Jeff has not accepted or denied these accusations, it is clear that the show will be going on without him. 

If you have any views or stories that you would like to share with us, drop us an email at writetous@meawwworld.com

About Author

Prerna Nambiar


'I was bit shaky on my own,' says Beatles drummer Ringo Starr after being knighted
Camila Cabello gets attacked on stage during performance in Lollapalooza
Former Danity Kane member Aubrey O'Day may have written a song about her affair with Donald Trump Jr.
Zayn Malik's love for rural life may have clashed with Gigi Hadid's jetset dreams, but he still has a soft spot for her in his heart
'Amazing' 10-year-old Desmond Napoles is making the world a better place for drag kids!
Celebrities who have taken a leap into politics
Royal expert reveals how Meghan Markle and Prince Harry kept their relationship a secret for so long
Dance Moms star Cheryl Burke breaks social media silence to reveal the passing of her father
Harvey Weinstein was obsessed with Michelle Williams, landed on sets to watch her nude scenes
Paris Hilton shares the secret behind her happy relationship with fiance Chris Zylka


Dwayne Johnson posts emotional tribute to WWE legend Hulk Hogan: 'Suddenly I feel 16 again'
The man with his own toilet seat: The "outrageously pampered life" of Prince Charles, and why he feels threatened by William and Kate
Kylie Jenner shows off her post-pregnancy body in steamy hot-tub snaps
Kim Kardashian shares first unfiltered photo of Chicago West... and it's beyond adorable
Prince William changed his name and led a totally normal life while at university